Thursday, December 1, 2011

lds.org

So, I have been doing a lot of research on lds.org lately (don't tell my bishopric that, though...I don't wanna be giving any talks any time soon), and I have learned SO MUCH!  I'm not going to lie, I don't always read the Ensign from front to back...I don't always pay attention to every general conference or other broadcasts... I have a hard time paying attention to a full sacrament meeting (...I blame the kids on all of this)!!  Well, I decided that I have been missing out!  I have read so many articles that I wish I could have read ages ago.  I have been given hope for a brighter future.  It is going to take a bit of patience on my end...and some hard work, but I can handle that!

Keep me in your prayers, everyone -  I am hopeful for a brighter future, but I could also use some help if you don't mind :-)

1 comment: