Monday, January 3, 2011

My Kids are the Best!

Jaeda:


I wake up to her snuggling with me every morning (she usually wakes up before me, so she comes into my room, climbs onto my bed and holds me). She recently started jumping at me - throwing her arms around my neck with a big smile saying, "I wuv you!!" She busts out with the most awesome dance moves at the most random times. She has a scary voice that she uses to sing sometimes. She speaks a little spanish out of the blue (thanks Dora). She says please, thank you, excuse me, and bless you at appropriate times.... she is just AWESOME...and she makes me so happy.


Cael:

Everytime I say hi to him he replies with a big smile and sometimes a loud gasp (his laugh). It is so exciting to watch as he develops new skills. Last week he went from all fours to sitting position all by himself for the first time.....shortly after he started army crawling...and yesterday he crawled!! He goes down for naps easily, which I am so grateful for, and he cries when I leave the room (which could be a bad thing someday - but I take it as "I love and miss my mommy"). I can't wait to see what new stuff he picks up next!



While being a young mommy has been quite stressful at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything! Jaeda and Cael make me so happy - I don't know what I would do without them!

2 comments: