Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meant to Be...

So the last month has been pretty crazy for me. It's the last month of the quarter so I've been trying to stay on top of things - but my family decided we should all get sick, my kids decided to keep me up til 2 am, and my body decided that it doesn't like sleep anymore anyway! So I'm sick, tired, exhausted (so sick, tired, and exhausted that I had no energy to celebrate my birthday) and after a few days of, "Wow - you look really tired!" or "Are you feeling ok - cuz you don't look so good..." I found out that I can't go to school next quarter because with trying to transfer to a different school and trying to turn in paperwork on time - I apparently missed a deadline for something and didn't qualify for financial aid :-( This has an unfortunate effect on my plans for being finished with prerequisites, but I won't go into that now, because I've decided that not being able to go to school next quarter is a major blessing! I haven't been able to be a good mom or wife because I've been so out of it! So that little break, I think, will be very healthy for me and my family and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment