Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting the Housewife Thing Down!

So, ever since school got out (btw - I totally got a 4.0 in my chemistry class) - I made a goal to try to do more housewife things (since I don't have school taking up all of my time). So I've been cooking and cleaning as much as I can for the last week - and let me tell yuh, I'm AMAZING...ok not really. I clean the house and ten minutes later the toys are all over the place! The cool thing is that I have time to cook. Ryan has been doing pretty much ALL of the cooking up until now (...boy do I love that man)! The thing is - it was mostly hamburger helper or pizza....and I'm tired of dinner from a box. So, I've been making stuff from scratch and it has been a blast! I've now made shephards pie (yum!), honey fried chicken (not so yum), pot roast with a mushroom gravy (super yum!), and cheddar baked chicken. Coming up is beef stew one day and zesty pork chops the next. I don't know why I just started cooking - I'm having so much fun! Anyway - I just thought I'd share with you how much I'm enjoying my unexpected break from school. Oh....and Cael took his first steps a few weaks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment