Friday, April 19, 2013

Curse My Face!

So I ran out of Votre Vu a month or so ago and decided to be frugal by purchasing a less expensive skin care system.

First l I told Ryan of my idea.  He was so nice, he surprised me by buying a system for me on his way home from work.  I love it when he does stuff like this, but he bought the Neutrogena system.  It looked legit with its cleanser, moisturizer, and acne control lotion, but I started using it and my face has never been in such bad shape!

I really don't want to spent $100 on skin care products - does anyone have any suggestions for affordable skin care products?  Because I am going crazy and I don't want to waste anymore money on something that won't work.

Any and all help would be appreciated :-)

3 comments:

  1. I was doing coconut oil and baking soda for a while. Sounds weird but it worked for me. I don't have horrible skin, but it didn't make my skin worse and over time it should make your skin better. Worth a try. It's really cheap too. Unless you are allergic to coconuts, then I would probably not try this. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean coconut oil and baking soda? How do you use it and what do they do? I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also heard that coconut oil works wonders!!!

    ReplyDelete