Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Fun" Week

So I had a fun weekend.... cough cough.... It all started Friday night at work - I started feeling really sick around 8pm - as time went by I was having more of a hard time standing and getting around without feeling like I was gonna throw up - then I started throwing up around 9:30 and had to leave work (I'll probably get in trouble for not finishing up everything, but I was spending all my time either sitting on the floor waiting for the dizziness to fade or standing over a trash can). It took me a couple minutes to get to the car - apparently my body can't handle standing/walking for short periods of time while I'm sick - so I took a couple of sitting/vomiting breaks in the parking lot (which is ... kinda funny cuz I was parked the closest to the front doors of Albertson's), made it home to my equally sick husband where we spend all night taking turns rolling out of bed to make it to our bedside bowls.

We went to the clinic the next day where we were swabbed for the flu, and let me tell you - you do NOT wanna be swabbed for ANYTHING! Haha - I thought they were gonna just rub the q-tip around the inside of my nostril, but nope - they shoved that thing in there, and it hurt! Anywho - they said I was really dehydrated and hooked my up to an IV - gave both Ryan and I some anti-nausea pills, told me I can't go to work for a few days, then sent us on our way. It's been a great couple of days!................................. ok..... maybe not so great.

Anywho - Jaeda cut her first tooth and is getting even closer to crawling! She keeps backing herself underneath the entertainment center and getting stuck.



She's so cute - every time Ryan walks in the door she has a huge smile for him, and gets pretty upset if he doesn't pick her up right away. I love my little girl! Her hair is long enough that it doesn't stick straight up anymore (unless we haven't washed it for a week... then it sticks up)- it's cute, but sad all at the same time. I miss her natural spiky haired-ness.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. I love it! You little girl is so cute! I love looking at these pictures. I will be very happy to make something for you within the next year :) Thanks for applying for the position. You are #5. I am also going to add you to my list of family on my blog!

    ReplyDelete