Friday, March 27, 2009

Like, 2 Weeks Ago!

So I showed Ryan my blog. He read through it and said something along the lines of, "if only you started the blog a few days sooner so you could tell everyone what happened on your birthday."
He seemed bummed that it wasn't made known to the e-world, so I'll fill you all in, haha.

So it started off with me sleeping in. Ryan turned the baby monitor off and took care of Jaeda that morning so that I could sleep in - so nice of him! We then went to a bike store past the Y and bought Ryan a brand new bike. I know what you're thinking - why in the world would we do that on MY birthday?? Well, now that Ryan has a bike, I have the car! YaY! Except for today... cuz Ryan took the car to work.........................................................


ANYWHO

After that Ryan pretty much became my chauffeur. He took me everyone I wanted to go ... like Sonics, Big 5, Joe's, the mall, Outback Steakhouse. I had a lot of fun. In the end I ended up with some new shirts, a new set of adjustable dumbells, new running shoes, an exercise ball, new work shoes, and an exercising mat. I was really excited! I've been waiting to buy this stuff for a while now so I could start my new workout program. Oh and I left out the best part of the day... Mom babysat Jaeda ALL DAY!! That's right. I was baby-free ALL DAY!

......I can't think of anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment