Monday, April 6, 2009

Super Slider Tournament

The things people come up with during there free time! Right? I was hanging out with my family on Sunday and we decided to go to the park. I don't know what it's called - but we called it a "super slider." So you know what I'm talking about - here is a video of Shadrach using it-


So we had played a game that Cindy said was played at a family reunion on Aaron Jensen's side. The rules are this: You must go back and forth as many times as you can without touching the ground and without touching the poles. Once you let go, you're done! It was pretty HILARIOUS! I got a video of everyone doing it, so I'll post them from Loser to Winner:

Mom - Score: 1

Spencer & Cindy - Score: 2

Diana - Score: 2.5


Yvonne - Score: 3.5

Me & Sam - Score: 4

Michal - Score: 6

Chase with the winning score of 7 ...... and then his not so very impressive run...

And there you have it. Don't you wish you could spend more time with that Ramos family? FYI - for those of you coming to Spokane this Summer - start training, cuz we're totally doing the Super Slider competition again, haha.

1 comment: