Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Fun Week

So remember that week that I was totally sick with some stomach virus? See - I thought that was a pretty rough week.... but I was so very wrong. This last week .... starting Tuesday, I was breaking out with hives with a little swelling in my ears. Wednesday it was hives, rashes, and swelling in the ears, eyes, knees, and feet. Wednesday and Thursday night I couldn't take care of myself or Jaeda, so I stayed at my families while they took care of Jaeda and I tried not to move a muscle cuz everything ached, itched, and burned! Friday the rashes and hives went down, but my feet were very very VERY swollen - I could barely walk. Saturday it was mostly rash and swollen feet. Sunday it was rashes, and today it seems like most of the rashes are gone, but now my left shoulder and my right knee joints are in SO much pain - I can't really use them. Every time someone asked me to hand them something, I'd try to reach with my right arm and I'd cry out in pain - I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was being over dramatic, but it REALLY HURTS! Anywho - I'm glad to say no picture were taken of me during my red-raised rash-swelling days, but I did take one picture of my eye with my cell phone. You can see I have a rash on my entire eyelikd and a lil hive above the corner of my outer eye. This was a day before my eyes got really bad.

So, speaking with - it was an allergic reaction - we're not sure what to, but we think it's either our new dryer sheets (I had to re wash all of my clothes) or that little bite of an egg roll I had on Monday night. ....... stupid egg rolls.

Because of this crazy week of not being able to do ANYTHING AT ALL - I didn't get a chance to tell everyone that Jaeda can totally crawl now! And she also likes to make out with herself in the mirror -
Oh, and I also made Jaeda's easter dress - but I didn't get any picture on my camera - Diana has them all on her camera - as soon as I get them, they'll definitely be posted.

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, That stinks. It is hard to be sick when you the Mom. Sorry! I love when babies discover themselves in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take any allergy stuff? Like how we always tried to tell mom to take zyrtec... sounds funny saying it again, but try it if you start trippin out again... are you smoking the weed again? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was me, Paul, not natalie by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it was you, Paul - cuz Natalie doens't know that I smoked weed, LOL. Is Zyrtec better than Claritin? Cuz my doc said to take claritin....I just noticed the my left leg has hives all over - what the! Zyrtec here I come.

    ReplyDelete