Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My kids...

So, yah - I think it's obvious how bad I am at sticking with a blog. Oh well!

Quick Update:

I have a new kid - Cael Alexander Birch, born June 17th.
Don't let the picture fool you - he doesn't have that much hair ... anymore, haha.

Jaeda has come a long way. I can't believe how well she talks, how many songs she can sing, how active she is, and so on and so forth. She is AMAZING! Yesterday, she recited the first article of faith without any help from me or Ryan....and she's 2!! I must be doing something right with that kid....

School has been pretty stressful this quarter. Well, Biology has been stressful, anyway. I can't complain too much about online PE and intercultural communications. Biology, on the other hand, has been my number one worry! I think I'm going to end up with a C, when I'm competing against those with a 3.8 gpa. Oy!! Hopefully I will do better next quarter with Chemistry.
There is definitely more that has gone on in my family, but these are the basics, haha. I wonder when my next blog will be.....

3 comments:

  1. I wonder when your next blog will be too. lol Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you BLOGGED! This is exciting. And I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren - I'll give you more blog if you give me more apartment baking posts (muahahaha)

    Megan - isn't Misty Alger (sp?) a wonderful photographer? Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete