Saturday, December 18, 2010

What the heck?

I feel pretty safe saying this on here - because I'm pretty sure Ryan doesn't know where my blog is (not that I haven't told him about it - blogging just isn't his thing). Ryan's birthday is this coming Monday and I bought him an 11x17 inch picture of the Helsinki, Finland Temple. Little did I know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a nice 11x17 inch frame! I found one that is a cheap black metal poster frame with no glass. I can't bring myself to buy it because it is super ugly and doesn't go with the picture. The only thing I can think of to do is to go to the Great Frame Up and buy a custom made from - I've never been there before, but it can't be cheap, right? Now I sort of wish I looked into this a little more beforehand - and purchased a picture that's frame could be purchased at Fred Meyer!! Also, I should have taken care of this more than just a few days from his birthday, haha- OH WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment