Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shopping - Oy!

So, I had my christmas shopping done about a month ago... but I went to the store with my sisters just to "hang out" and ended up spending way too much money :-( It went a lot like.. "Oh Ryan will love that..... oh that is a great stocking stuffer...OOOH - nailpolish, Jaeda is gonna go crazy!" Yah - so, I'm grounding myself from shopping until the holidays are over. I did find one cute dress for Jaeda - we didn't have anything white or black or cream colored or purple she could wear for Matt and Rachel's wedding, and after a few hours of looking I FINALLY found a dress that wasn't pink or christmas-y!! I'm so excited, I can't remember the last time I bought Jaeda a pretty dress... ... and after picking out the dress, I (of course) HAD to buy a matching bow. I almost bought shoes, but Ryan texted me telling me not to (smart man). I don't usually like shopping so much - I think my sisters just have a bad influence on me :-b

More random news - Ryan took the kids for 4-ish hours, and I got so much cleaning done! Our hallway was filled with hand-me-down boy clothes from my sister-in-law who dropped them off and I had no where to put them. Yesterday, I rearranged the kids room and made everything fit! Also, I put together all of the stuff my kids don't use anymore and it is all waiting to go to good will. I also scrubbed our dining table chairs (because Jaeda had coated each one with jelly, peanut butter, etc...)! My next task is to arrange to borrow a truck so we can haul our old couch (which has been sitting outside on our balcony for the last 2 months) to the dump, and return my grandma's recliner. I can't wait til the apartment is all back in order - even if it only lasts until Jaeda wakes up the next morning :-)

Oh, and good news - I found my camera!!!! So here are the most recent pictures of my kids :-) (I have to post these pictures, just in case our hard drive decides to lose all of our pictures again - now the only past pictures I have of Jaeda are ones I've posted on previous blogs or on facebook)




I just LOVE my little family :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little family you have. I thought I would check out blogs this afternoon and catch up on how your little ones have grown. My goodness Jaeda is adorable and little Cael is so cute. You make cute babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify that I wrote the above comment. I guess adam has some account too.:) Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Aunt LaRene! I'm so blessed because my babies are not only cute, they are happy, funny, and by the book! Yup - I'm a lucky one :-)

    ReplyDelete