Monday, October 3, 2011

New Job

Ok - so its not so new anymore - but it WAS new in August :-) I need to blog more often! So I am now working at Family School of Music. For those of you who don't know, my brother and sister-in-law (Spencer and Michal) own a music school on the South Hill here. Well, I'm the secretary! I know it isn't anything cool like an instructor or anything, haha - but I actually love being a secretary soo....it works for me! I totally love it! I do the scheduling, the registering...I take payments, I answer phone calls and e-mails...I send the invoices, I clean, I update the website... I do pretty much what I'm told to do - and I think I'll be taking pictures soon to post on the website and facebook page. Anyway - I'm happy.

So....if you ever feel the urge to take music lessons come see ME at Family School of Music - tell ME that I sent you and I'll get you a coupon for $10 off the first month, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment