Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weight Loss Comopetition

So - I totally did NOT win! But I lost %.046 of my weight. I started out at 152 lbs and a month later ended up at 144.8 lbs :-) I'm so excited! ......even tho ugh I lost. I can't believe Andy lost 12 lbs!!! How did he lose 12 lbs? He's......skinny and muscly....I don't understand! Grrr....... now I need to gain muscle so I can kick his butt!


This isn't a current picture - it's from last Christmas.....its the picture that makes me wonder where Andy lost 12 lbs, lol.


Well done Andy - next competition though....you are SO going down!!!

4 comments:

  1. so funny Amanda!!! Regardless that you didn't win the competition...you did good...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, was there another competition? Maybe Andy suffered 12 pounds worth of muscle atrophy, since he can't do PT with his heart condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same thing about you though! Where did you have weight to lose? Congrats all the same! And don't worry, I'm just jealous. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! Cindy, yes there was another one - it was a month long. Nicolle, its all in my midsection and butt.....I actually like my big butt though - just need to work out my abs. Its not in my head though....yesterday I tried on a shirt and asked Ryan if it looked good - he said something along the lines of how it made me look pregnant - and to prove his point he went to pat down down the shirt around my tummy - unfortunately there wasn't any thing to pat down....cuz my tummy was right there - Ryan felt really bad, LoL - no worries though - I'm still going to exercise almost every night and do my best to eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete